NumberDot Numeracy Activities (Digital Download)
or make 4 interest-free payments of $4.25 AUD fortnightly with More info
Elle Collective's NumberDots are a great way to add a tactile, engaging element to standard worksheets. The NumberDots are coming soon and are sold separately to this listing. Please sign up to our mailing list to be notified of when our wooden NumberDots will be available!
Early Stage 1 NumberDot Numeracy Bundle
If you're looking for teacher-made activities that have been designed around our NumberDots, look no further! The complete, 107 page bundle aims to develop the following skills for numbers 0-20:
- Recognising and matching digits, tallies, pictures and number words
- Number formation (guided and unguided)
- Numbers 1 less and 1 more than
- Friends of 10 (number bonds to 10)
Each individual file includes:
- An overview of all NumberDot numeracy activities, with focus areas and both NSW and ACARA outcome links
- Instructions on how to use
- A full set of coloured and black & white versions of each activity*
- One blank set (for you to customise to suit your current program)*
Click the following links to preview each activity:
- Number to Number, Picture, Tally & Word
- Number Formation
- Number Words
- Number Formation Cards
- Friends of 10 (Number Bonds to 10)
- Number Flowers
- Ordering & 1 More/1 Less
- Numbers 0-20 Card Call
Simply choose which file/s you'd like from the dropdown menu and add to your cart. Once you've completed the checkout process, an email will be sent to you with a link to the downloadable file(s). Please make sure your email is entered correctly!
- Copyright © Elle Collective Pty Ltd
- Images by Brooke Arts Studio
- All rights reserved by author
- Permission to copy for single classroom/home use only.
- Electronic distribution limited to SINGLE classroom/home use only. Want to share? Please share the link to website and not the PDF files.
- Sell these in any way, this includes downloads or finished products.
- Alter these files in any way, or remove images/footnotes from PDF files
- Use these for commercial gain, in any form.
- Make my products available from your site. If you feel your visitors would like these resources please refer them to this website listing.
Please feel free to:
- Print multiple copies for your own personal/classroom use.
- Link this website listing from your website or social media etc.
- Share photographs you've taken of completed projects and post about them on your own blog with a link to this website listing.
*Where appropriate. Please refer to activity previews for more details.