Personalised Name Cards (Digital Download)
or make 4 interest-free payments of $1.50 AUD fortnightly with More info
Add a tactile element to your child's spelling practice with these personalised cards! These cards are designed to work perfectly with your set of AlphaDots (sold separately). You can choose up to 6 names of family/friends/pets or other words your child needs extra help with. You may like to include a family photo with your last name!
Each set includes up to 6 cards with and without letters. Please note, you will need a coloured printer for this digital download.
Can I have more that 6 cards?
Yes! Teachers especially, if you'd like more than 6 cards, simply add more to your cart. 1 set = 6 cards, 2 sets = 12 cards, 3 sets = 18 cards etc.
What if I have a long name/word?
The maximum amount of letters that will fit on one A4 printed page is 7 letters, however, up to 11 letters can be done if you're happy to stick two A4 pieces together and laminate in an A3 laminator.
**PLEASE READ BELOW CAREFULLY**
Once you've completed the checkout process, please send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org with your names & pictures (med-high resolution) and please make sure it's clear who is who. When your cards are ready, Lauren will reply back to your email with the attached file ready for you to download!
Upon purchasing, you're agreeing to the ordering process above.
- Copyright © Elle Collective Pty Ltd
- All rights reserved by author
- Permission to copy for single classroom/home use only.
- Electronic distribution limited to SINGLE classroom/home use only. Want to share? Please share the link to website and not the PDF files.
- Sell these in any way, this includes downloads or finished products.
- Alter these files in any way, or remove images/footnotes from PDF files
- Use these for commercial gain, in any form.
- Make my products available from your site. If you feel your visitors would like these resources please refer them to this website listing.
Please feel free to:
- Print multiple copies for your own personal/classroom use.
- Link this website listing from your website or social media etc.
- Share photographs you've taken of completed projects and post about them on your own blog with a link to this website listing.